Saturday, February 27, 2016

Long time no see

It's been awhile. It's been an exhausting year and one of the first things to go was this blog. First a Hashimoto's diagnosis and recently Eppstein Barr and Cytomegalo Virus diagnoses. What all that means is I am DOG TIRED.  You get the idea.




It's a struggle just to get out of bed in the morning and go to work. I have just enough energy to do what needs to be done and no more. On top of all that, I am planning a move to Colorado and am applying for work down there. This blog has really been the last thing on my mind as I try to scale down what I am doing outside of work and home. However, I am not quite ready to give it up yet as blogging in the past has been a great source of clarification of my day to day role as a special education teacher, as well as personal satisfaction  and a way for me to give back. So  hopefully I will post more as I find out the where and what about my next job as I am in the midst of applying right now. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to having you back after you are rested! I love Colorado, if I ever left Alaska, I would go there! good luck and rest up, Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Alaska is definitely on my bucket list, too.

      Delete