Sunday, July 26, 2015

Planning for fall

I am finally back from my much needed vacation!!!


 I was gone for 6 weeks and it was great. I don't have to be back to work until Sept. 1, and my students don't start until Sept. 9th so I still have time to relax. But it won't all be relaxation. When I start back, I will have limited time to prepare all of my lessons and schedules, etc, so if I don't do it now, life will not be pleasant when the students start. The number one key to a great school year is planning and being prepared. I just wish I could be paid for all of the many hours I will spend doing this, but that is another blog altogether, lol.



These are the areas I will be covering in the next few posts: scheduling, classroom set up,  curriculum maps, working with paras, curriculum I use, lesson planning, class schedule for the first few days of school, and other topics as I think of them.


Hopefully, the start of this school year won't be as rough as last year and I will have more energy to do the extras in life, like blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment