Sunday, June 7, 2015

Almost summer!

We have just 7 school days left and they will be hectic, with multiple field trips, 8th grade promotion, talent show, and packing up my entire classroom for cleaning. As well, I am trying to have everything ready for September, so I have been doing a lot of printing, cutting, and laminating (or should I say my fabulous Paras have been doing this).

I am also working on revamping some things for next year. I didn't do it this past year, what with my new job and then return, so I have a lot to do. I am also not sure whether to do monthly themes, or ULS, or a combination, or to change my set up from stations with 2-3 students, to individual stations. I have a lot to think about.

But before any of that needs to happen: VACATION TIME!!!!!

First, I am heading to Utah to do some hiking at Zion and Bryce National Parks.



Then I am going to Orlando, FL (I have never been and am super excited!!!!) for  the NEA national conference, and some fun :





Then it's Denver and New Mexico:



Then it's home and time to wind down before the next school year:

I plan to do more blogging after I get back. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment